At some point last night I was inspired to write out 5 points describing the nature of people. Note: this came to me after an hour or so catching up on the past month or so's news from the 'Web 2.0' world of Silicon Valley (as told by characters like Om Malik) - something I've been tuning out of to focus on visioning my future interaction with the Web - as a producer of content and sites.
- Are attracted to spectacle,
- Prefer to comment on action as opposed to interaction,
- Want to personalize without questioning who they are and/or what they want,
- Will believe or dismiss rather than reason,
- More comfortably leave messages than converse in 'real time.'
Thoughts/comments? read more »